Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ah, those wacky Dems.


I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican, but I have a special hatred set aside for the Dems since, allegedly, they "own" my vote. See, I was one of the people who voted for Nader in 2000, and who get blamed for handing the election over to Bush. First of all, I truly did not give a shit whether or not Bush or Gore won. They were both douchebags, and I didn't want to waste my vote on them. I had the silly notion that, you know, my vote MATTERED. Everyone who sits around bitching about how we lost a potentially great president is forgetting how lame a candidate Al Gore was...so lame that he lost his home state to Bush, and that he picked as a running mate the loathsome Joe Lieberman. Anyhow, the next election rolled around, I followed the primaries, and I said to myself, "If John Kerry gets the nomination, I will not vote for this party." Well, we all know how that turned out, and I voted for Nader once again.

So here we are, with the Bush administration coming to an end. I will vote for neither Obama or McCain, even though I think both of them are fine people and would do a decent job in office. My issue is that I will never, for as long as I live, vote for either of these parties. Everyone can say that third parties are a waste of a vote, but the people who say this obviously hate America and especially hate Democracy. The funniest shit I've seen on the Democratic side, though, is that people are STILL saying that Nader might cost them the election. Excuse me, if anyone's gonna ruin their shit, it's The Notorious B.I.T.C.H. Hillary Clinton. Her supporters are the retards who plan on giving McCain the White House and loudly proclaim how much they hate Obama and that Hillary should have won. The Democrats are an embarrassment. And they deserve my vote? Shiiiiit.


Apparently Joseph Lieberman is going to speak at the GOP convention. This is interesting since this was the man who was running with Jesus Christ, excuse me, Al Gore in 2000. Hmmm...and this was the ticket that deserved my vote, huh?

Democrats? Republicans? FUCK 'EM. Once again, I'm voting for the Arab.

2 comments:

Bigenarian Librarian said...

What what? And I thought I was the only librarian of the "hate 'em both" persuasion. As a rule, I do not vote for jerkfaces. Sadly, this rule rules out many politicians.

amazinggrace said...

This is the most "on-point" blog I have ever read. Now, 8 years later, that B.I.T.C.H Hillary is running for president. I'm assuming you will be voting for Gary Johnson. However, I would like to hear your take on this whole Killary vs. Trump campaign, and what she did to Bernie Sanders. If you have time, that is. I would very much appreciate it.